Start A Fit Girls Program
"You must do the thing you think you cannot do" -Eleanor Roosevelt
Your decision to bring Fit Girls to your community shows a commitment to helping girls live healthy, happy, and more responsible lives!
And when you lead...Fit Girls will follow!
We want to make it easy and affordable for you to bring Fit Girls to your school/community. Coaching a Fit Girls Team is exciting and rewarding
The cost of the program is a ONE-TIME start up fee of $400. Charging small registration fees for participants is an easy way to cover this cost.
In order to start Fit Girls in your community, each school/organization will need:
- At least one “coach” (parent/teacher/volunteer) willing to oversee and manage the program. Coaches do NOT need to be elite runners! The best coaches and role models for young girls are enthusiastic and caring women who enjoy running or walking.
- A host location (school or community center)
- Access to an appropriate workout space (track, playground, field, park) where girls can safely run/walk ¼ mile laps.
After you have completed, dated, and signed the licensing contract and mailed a check for $412 made payable to Fit Girls (which include shipping cost of Starter Kit), we will provide you with:
- A copy of the Fit Girls manual outlining specific lesson plans for all 12 workouts
- The option of a “mini” program which meets only once a week and encourages “at-home” family workouts.
- A non-competitive training schedule designed to gradually build endurance to run/walk a 5k road race
- A series of stretching exercises
- Forms for duplication including training and reading log sheets, letters for parents, and fundraising sponsor sheets
- A Fit Girls t-shirt and water bottle
- A list of age-appropriate great books for girls
- 2 new paperback titles to begin a “Fit Lit” lending library
- On-line support and consulting in your training and fundraising efforts along with literature updates on the latest and greatest books for girls.
- Access to the Coaches On-line Resource Center where documents, forms, templates and other resources can be downloaded plus access to the Coaches Forum where coaches can share ideas, concerns, tips and other thoughts.
- The option to host a one-hour, “hands-on” Fit Girls coaching workshop (additional cost of $100, excluding travel expenses)
- The opportunity to join the Fit Girls Community of women mentoring and modelling a healthy, fit and caring lifestyle.
Click here to print out a copy of the Fit Girls licensing agreement.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com